iMovie
I love this app. It is super fun, easy and the product looks
great! I see that it only allows for videos. This I did not like. It took me a
long time to figure out that I could just take a video of my pictures when it
is running a slide show to make the photos I needed into a video. I would like
to use this app to create trailers about up coming events. I could see students
being able to do this. They could also create trailers for sequels to a book
they read, a lab they participated in or even a field trip they went on. iMovie
is difficult to export. I usually need to save it to the Camera Roll, then make
a copy and paste it in dropbox. It takes forever to upload! Then I can link it.
Animoto
I like how it has themes, songs (from your own itunes library)
and that it uses pictures and videos. I don’t like that you have to pay for
more slides or that to create text, it takes up a whole slide. It is really
easy to create and post.
I keep creating and playing with these apps even though it is putting me behind. I see lots of potential for my students! So far, I have made 6.
No comments:
Post a Comment